Tasting Room Open Every Day Noon to 8:00pm • 111 E. Oak St Suite 1E Bozeman, MT 59715
1 Oz Dark Rum
1 Oz Silver Rum
1 Oz Passionfruit Puree (optional: try any fruit)
1 Oz Simple Syrup
3/4 Oz Fresh Lime Juice
Swirl Grenadine or Cherry Juice
- Mix all ingredients except grenadine in a shaker with Ice. Shake Well. Strain into collins glass, or hurricane glass over fresh ice, swirl grenadine on top. Garnish with cherry and lime and/or fresh fruit.
1.5 Oz Ramsdell’s Silver Rum
2 ½ – 3 Oz Pineapple Juice
1 Oz Coco Lopez
– Combine into Shaker and Pour over Ice into Collins Glass. Garnish with Fruit or a Cherry.
1 Oz White Rum
1 cup ice
4 fresh strawberries (or 1 Oz cherry juice)
1 Oz Lime
¾ Oz Simple syrup
Add ingredients over ice and stir, or scale in blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with cherry or strawberry as required.
1 Oz White Rum
½ Oz Pineapple
½ Oz Coco Lopez
½ Oz Anisette (or jagermeister)
- Add all ingredients to a shaker over ice. Shake until chilled. Strain into shot glasses, makes shots for three.
1.5 Oz White Rum
Strawberry Simple Syrup (substitute shrub or other berries)
1 Oz Lemon
Top with soda
- Build drink on ice in a rocks glass, stir, and garnish with sliced strawberry
2.0 Oz White Rum
2.0 Oz Cranberry Juice
2.0 Oz Orange Juice
- Add all ingredients over ice. Stir well. Garnish with lemon wedge or orange wheel.
1 1/2 oz. white rum
1 oz. Huckleberry shrub
3/4 oz. fresh lime juice
1/4 oz. simple syrup (1:1)
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a Collins glass filled with fresh ice. Top with soda water. Garnish with lime.
* Huckleberry shrub: Combine ½ cup of sugar and 1 cup of huckleberries and let the mixture sit overnight. Add 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and let the mixture sit for another 24 hours. Strain and store in the fridge.
1.5 – 2.0 Oz White Rum
½ Lemon Juiced
2 Oz Pomegranate
1 Dash Peppermint Schnapps
- Add all ingredients over ice. Stir well.
2.5 Oz Ramsdell’s Parrot White Beet Rum
½ Lime: Quartered
1 Tsp sugar (or ½ Oz simple syrup)
-drop lime quarters and sugar into glass. Squeeze with muddler, stir in sugar to dissolve. Add ice, followed by rum. Garnish with lime wedge.
1.5 – 2 Oz Ramsdell’s Parrot White Beet Rum
½ Oz Fresh Lime
½ Oz Simple Syrup
3 Sprigs Fresh Mint
Brewed Green Tea
– Muddle syrup and mint. Add rum followed by ice. Top with tea and lime. Stir gently and garnish with mint leaf or lime wedge.